Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Metamorphosis. Evolution. A new normal.

I have found a place
Inside
Where 
I can be slow
I can be
Me
The essence of me
Uninhibited
And carry this over to
My waking life.

To marry the voices in my mind
Mother to daughter. Plus me. Equals. Dawn.

Marry the woman I hold dear.
In answer to the question: Where is she?

She is me. We are one. We do not merely coexist. We have survived.

We have heard your advice. We accept your counsel. We analyze, incorporate
We become

Envy does not have to become hate. 
Embrace your envy. 
Create your success.

Rephrase the question, "Will I ever be...."
To "This is how I will be."
Know what it is you wish to be
Realize wishing is not an action. It is just a verb.

Accept that sacrifices will be made. Only those you are able to give
Unless your loved ones love you enough to give as well.

You are never alone. 
Their voices and your mind created you.

Do what must be done
Or choose a different fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment