Thursday, September 5, 2013

Germination

Image from the Graphics Fairy.
Lila
Like lilacs.

Ambuehl:
A field of linden flowers in the spring.

Lilacs and
Lindens

Will she wear linen
Or crinoline? 

Will she be born in winter
With a springtime demeanor? 

My angel babe
What color will be your eyes?

And your coloring;
Will it be white?
Will you be like me
And my father before me?
Will you be my baby Ambuehl?
My baby Colson - my Creole
Or my Sadek? My honest one?
My far traveling
Globe hopper
My artist or engineer
Or both?

Lila,
Be my field of flowers
Growing, blooming, dying, but
Only after sharing your seed with
Wind, bee, butterfly...
Be firmly rooted to the ground,
Gazing lovingly at the sun,
Deeply breathing the scents of your sisters and
Surroundings. 

Lila
Night

Dawn:
The Morning Sunrise

Lila:
Be the completion of my life
And I will be the beginning of yours, and,
Together, we will both blossom.

No comments:

Post a Comment